Using their mobile phones, guests can download the innovative and comprehensive LinkApp that enables check in, check out, and unlocking the guestroom door. LinkApp serves as the house phone, for making free calls anywhere in Israel, and for controlling in-room functions such as the TV, the air-conditioning, and adjusting the color and intensity of the light settings. LinkApp is also a virtual concierge that helps guests explore everything Tel Aviv has to offer: entertainment, dining, shopping, nightlife, culture, and transportation to the airport, Jerusalem and elsewhere.
* App is under development and will be deployed gradually during 2018.
CHECK OUT THE LINK APP TIME-LINE !
The LinkApp enables more options:
* Serves as the house phone, for making free calls anywhere in Israel.
* Controlling in-room functions such as the TV, the air-conditioning, and adjusting the color and intensity of the light settings.
* Ordering special dishes from the Link's Hub kitchen & bar.
Launching the first version of Link app includes:
* Check in & out.
* Unlocking the guestroom door.
* Ask for special requests.
* Digital window to Tel -Aviv's main attractions.
The IT department of the Dan Hotels chain in cooperation with a third party company worked together to digitalize the hotel processes and developed the Link app. The vision is a part of the Israeli start - up nation in the spirit of innovation.
Mr. Federmann and his son saw in their minds the future - a new generation of hotels connects to The Millennials (the generational demographic cohort following generation X.) As a part of this future hotel - the Link hotel & hub, includes the Link app that serves as a multi - functional platform to manage all your requests and needs.