Link hotel & hub Overview
A young and fresh guest experience that offers a superior value proposition at affordable rates.
Strategically located on Tel Aviv’s King Saul Avenue, the LINK hotel & hub incorporates comfort, technology, and a relaxed ambience where guests can socialize and mingle. To help arriving guests get quickly to their rooms with a minimum of fuss, The LINK has eliminated many procedures typical of traditional hotels: no cash transactions, no reception desk, no bellboys and no concierge. The helpful multi-tasking 24/7 Service Crew operates on an “Everyone does everything” basis. The hotel offers different sized guestrooms with a 55-inch smart TV - much bigger than in most hotels, luxury beds and linen, rain shower, and adjustable lighting to suit the mood. A distinctive feature of the hotel is the way internationally-acclaimed photographer Daniel Siboni has curated and displayed Tel Aviv’s Street Art throughout the hotel.
Using their mobile phones, guests can download the innovative and comprehensive LinkApp that enables check in, check out, and unlocking the guestroom door. LinkApp serves as the house phone, for making free calls anywhere in Israel, and for controlling in-room functions such as the TV, the air-conditioning, and adjusting the color and intensity of the light settings. LinkApp is also a virtual concierge that helps guests explore everything Tel Aviv has to offer: entertainment, dining, shopping, nightlife, culture, and transportation to the airport, Jerusalem and elsewhere.
* App is currently under development and is being deployed gradually during 2019.
Based on the shared workspace concept to be found in cities all over the world, the Hub floor is a dedicated space where guests can work, meet, play, relax, eat, drink, and also be alone while in the company of others. There are common worktables, Kitchen&Bar open ‘til late‘, plenty of private meeting rooms of different sizes, a pool table, and board and video games. The spacious 150sqm Gym and Spa Area has a fully-equipped Precor gym with personal fitness instructors. Spa area includes 3 treatment rooms (2 private, 1 couples) for well-being massage and beauty treatments.
Hotel Service includes an all-day Meatless menu.
Not under the supervision of chief Rabbinate.
- Each floor features a different contemporary Tel Aviv street artist.
- Curated by by photographer Daniel Siboni, winner of lifetime achievement award at Cannes Film Festival.
The Link wall
- Digital window to Tel-aviv's culture and main events.
- keeps you updated with city's top 5 to do list.
- connects you to other guests and to hotel's messages.
- Relax, play and enjoy the company of others, all under one roof.
- Work in our common space or have a meeting in one of our private meeting rooms.
- Kitchen & bar is open till midnight for light meals and drinks.